Information about personal data protection
Who processes your personal data:
The administrator of your personal data is the JRD Development s.r.o. company, with its registered office at Korunní 810/104, Vinohrady, 101 00 Prague 10, Company Identification Number (IČ): 03964990, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 240564 (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator” only).
WHERE to contact us:
The e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org is used for handling your suggestions or complaints.
What personal data of yours we can process:
We only process the personal information you provide for us in connection with the use of our services or with the sending of commercial communications and concluded contracts. These are most often the following ones:
- First name, family name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- IP address
- MAC address
If you have already concluded a contract with us, we usually process the following personal data:
- Permanent residence
- Family status
- Account number
- Company identification number (IČ) (in the case of the self-employed)
- Place of birth
- Identification card number/identification card copy/health insurance card copy
- Payroll information (only if we help you arrange financing)
Period during which we process your personal data
We will process your data for the period of (i) the duration of the business/legal relationship (ii) and, to the extent necessary, after the business/legal relationship has been terminated in order to allow for the conclusion of a new relationship or in view of the consequences of the termination of a legal relationship; however, no longer than for the period of the revocation (withdrawal) of consent.
You are allowed to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. However, the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data based on the consent granted prior to its revocation. You are allowed to revoke your consent at any time by sending an e-mail or a letter to our representative´s contact address, and this without any additional costs and consequences for the existing or future contractual relationships between us and the Administrator. In this case we will stop all processing activities.
We process certain personal data that are necessary for the proper performance of the contract regardless of your consent and for the necessary time (including, e.g., the provided complaint period). This also applies to the fulfilment of obligations arising for us from generally binding regulations, where we have to process some of your personal data for a period of time stipulated by or in accordance with such legislation, and this even after the revocation of your consent.
Your other rights
In relation to your personal data you have, in particular:
• the right to revoke your consent at any time;
• the right to correct or supplement your personal data;
• the right to request processing restrictions;
• the right to object to or to complain about processing in certain cases;
• the right to request the transfer of data;
• the right of access to personal data;
• the right to have your personal data erased (the right “to be forgotten”) in certain cases;
• and other rights stipulated in the Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSORS AND RECIPIENTS
Your personal data is processed directly by the Administrator or by another company of the JRD Group which also provides sufficient and credible guarantees regarding the technical and organizational security of your personal data:
JRD Císařka s.r.o., with its registered office at Korunní 810/104, Vinohrady, 101 00 Prague 10, Company Identification Number (IČ) 27629376, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 120052[P1] ;
The processing of your personal data takes place in technically and physically secured electronic information systems.
However, your personal data may also be processed for us by the following processors and recipients which provide sufficient and credible guarantees regarding the technical and organizational security of your personal data, in particular:
• contractors in the field of the construction of apartments and houses;
• IT vendors (providers);
• alternate suppliers and service providers;
• banking institutions, in the case of the intermediation of the credit financing of real estate purchase;
• other persons involved in the conclusion and registration of contracts and related documents;
• insurance companies;
• accountants and tax advisors;
• law firms cooperating with the processor;
• the Administrator´s staff;
• marketing and real estate consultants of the Administrator;
• public authorities and other entities within the exercise of statutory rights and the fulfilment of statutory obligations;
• Rocket Science Group, LLC, based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA (Mailchimp ©), the system of which can be used for sending e-mail and marketing communications[P2] .
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Assuming your full information, your personal data may be transferred to third countries (cf. Rocket Science Group, LLC) or to an international organization within the meaning of Article 13 (1) (f) of the GDPR, on condition that appropriate guarantees and conditions are provided for the enforceability of your rights as a data subject and on condition that effective legal protection is granted (particularly based on the EU Commission´s rulings and on the standard personal data protection clauses under Article 46 of the GDPR[P3] ).
However, your personal data may, under certain conditions, be made available to public authorities (courts, the police, notaries, tax offices etc., within the exercise of their legal powers), or we are allowed to provide it directly for other entities to the extent specified by a special law.
We will not use your personal information to make decisions based solely on automated processing or profiling.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
In case of any suggestions, questions or uncertainties regarding the processing of your personal data, including complaints, it is possible to contact the Administrator, namely the e-mail address email@example.com.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In case of doubt about the compliance with the obligations related to the processing of your personal data, you can also file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (“Úřad na ochranu osobních údajů”, “ÚOOU” in Czech), having the registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, WWW: https://www.uoou.cz.
JRD Development s.r.o.